East Terrace, Kings Road, Stevenage, SG1

££170,000

1 Bedroom Flat For Sale

100% Ownership | 40% Share Available | Beautifully Presented | First Floor | 191 Year Lease | Communal Gardens and Terrace

A stunning one bedroom, first floor apartment in the popular East Terrace development, Kings Road, Stevenage.

Available to purchase at full ownership or a 40% Share (£68,000) and just a 4 minute walk to Stevenage Mainline Train Station this apartment is perfect for commuters, first time buyers and investors!

The property comprises an entrance hall leading to an open plan living area and kitchen with integrated appliances, a master bedroom with space for storage and main bathroom.

The block is serviced by both lift and stair access, secure entry video system, bike storage, visitor parking, a communal roof terrace and communal roof gardens.

The lease length is 199 years from January 1st 2016 (191 years remaining), the monthly service charge is £162.43 and should you wish to purchase at a 40% Share the rent for the remaining 60% share is £257.44 per month.

Annual rent (for 40% Share Purchase): £2,820, reviewed annually, based on the purchase of a 40% share.

Annual service charge: £1,980, reviewed annually. This includes £300 annual ground rent and buildings insurance.

The apartment block is fitted with a secure entry video system, there is barrier access to the car park where there are visitor parking bays, bicycle storage and multiple bin stores. Two entrance doors to the main block with stair and lift access. A communal roof terrace is available on the third floor of East Terrace or communal gardens via West Terrace.

Tenure: Leasehold

Tenure Details

Ground Rent:

£300

East Terrace, Kings Road, Stevenage, SG1
  Open map
Brochure

Floorplans

floorplan

No EPC available for this property

Arrange a viewing

Use this form to request specific information about this property or to arrange a viewing

Office Details

Stevenage and Property Management
129 High Street
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 3HS

01438 748007
stevenage@matherestates.com

Make an Offer on this Property

If you are interested in this property you can make an offer today.